Saturday, February 1, 2014 / by Doug Leugers
Welcome back! Today I have a special guest to introduce to you: Southwest Florida's #1 home stager Adriana Torres of Stage and Amaze. She's here to answer the pressing questions a seller might have about home staging.
What is home staging?
Home staging is the art of designing the most desirable interior for the prospective target market. We do in two steps.
1. Prepare the property. We address the cleaning, repairs, and any upgrades needed.
2. Showcasing the property. In this step we focus on the furniture, art, lighting, decor, etc. Our goal is to get you the highest price in the least amount of time.
Tell us some statistics about homes that are staged.
On average, homes that are staged sell 87% faster than homes that are not staged. They also sell for 17% higher price.
How did you get started?
Three years ago I detected a need in the real estate market. Sellers wanted to know how to get their home ready to compete. Since then, Stage and Amaze has staged more than $50 million worth of property and our homes sell on average in about 3.5 weeks! This has led us to our first place position in Southwest Florida.
What are some services you have?
We offer three different services.
1. Home staging consultation. We assess the property and then sit down with the home owner and go over a step-by-step plan for them to implement on their own. This is great for the do it yourself client.
2. Home staging of occupied homes. With this service we use the existing furniture in a home to create the dynamic look. We can also bring in furniture if needed.
3. Home staging of vacant homes. This service is great for small investor or those who live out of town. With this service we bring in all our own furniture and accessories to create that 'wow' factor.
If anyone is interested in contacting Adriana please visit her website atwww.StageAndAmaze.com or you can call her 239-738-0951
Thanks for visiting, and as always, if you have any real estate questions do not hesitate to call.